Saturday, January 31, 2009

Still Healing

It been over a month since that tree came out of nowhere and shattered my wrist and cracked my rib. I'm getting ancy, I'll look out my window, see it's snowing and the daydreaming will begin. First it's fluffy pillows of POW and frozen boogers then an idea pops in my head about a photo I want to take or a photo that I should have taken but wasn't willing to put in the extra work. I miss the stoke of knowing I got a good photo just as much as riding POW. I can't wait till I can start shooting again!

I'm healing great though! I go to physical therapy 3 times a week which helps a ton, so thanks to everyone at Teton Hand Therapy. My pin are really clean, my doctor and physical therapist say my fingers are moving great and my pins get taken out on Monday. I'll be back soon...I hope. At least I'll be more mobile. I'll be able to get out of this tinny apartment and start shooting something other then my crazy looking wrist, don't worry I'll keep posting photo's of my wrist but maybe a few nature shots will come too.

No comments: