Friday, January 13, 2012

The other side of the lens


I was surprised when I flipped to this page in the new Frequency and saw a shot of me. I’ve had a few pictures published but never one of me. The shot was taken by Colin Wiseman on a cat trip at Grand Targhee.
Last year, right before I moved back to Washington, I got a phone call from Shannon Hamby, the marketing director for Grand Targhee. Apparently Colin Wiseman, the editor of Frequency, was in town doing a story about Travis Rice and wanted to check out Targhee while he was in the area. Shannon wanted me to pickup Colin and bring him over to the other side of the Tetons for a day on the cat and my good friend Dippy was invited too.  Of course I was stoked and it turned out to be a killer day. Check out Frequency issue 9.1 to read the article about our day on the cat, even better would be to subscribe to Frequency!



No comments: