Wednesday, February 1, 2012

88” in 9 days


88” in 9 days were the numbers on Stevens Pass website last week. No bullshit 88” in 9days!  I was lucky enough to ride 5 of those 9 days and they were all fucking insane. 3 days at Stevens and 2 at Crystal. We had planed to ride Crystal more but with all the low snowfall that Washington was getting, Stevens was the clear way to go. It takes us just over 2 hours to get to Crystal with no snow. I can only image how long it would take with a foot of snow at my doorstep.
I didn’t shot too much over these epic 9 days because I’ve been out getting the goods. I pull my iPhone out every once in a while and snap an instargam pic and call it good. My mind more occupied with the next pow turn or cliff drop to care about shooting photos. I finally pulled my camera bag out of the trunk of my car and walked out to c-yodel and got some shots. 

Chad Rehkopf charging out of the trees

Can you girl rip pow turns in the trees? Mine can!

 More fun in the trees with Chad Rehkopf

No comments: