Sunday, February 12, 2012

La Nina MC


The Lib Tech La Nina is one of the best snowboards I have ever ridden. Developed with the help of longtime Lib Tech ripper, Matt Cummins. The La Nina is a hybrid of everything Lib does right. It has banana in front, camber in the rear and rocker between your feet. This translates into pure power annihilation. The La Nina is fast, poppy and fun. 
I was really disappointed when the nose stared to delaminate. I took it back to the shop that I bought it at and they did not care. They told me Lib would not do anything to help me and they could just fix it for me. “Don’t waist your time sending it back to Lib, they will just send it back. It’s not like they have another one of these they could send you anyways.”  Super bummed I left my board at the shop. A few days later, I picked my board up and headed straight to Stevens Pass. At the end of the day my board's nose was completely peeling off. My friend, Chad, suggested I take it to Grizzly Sports in Monroe. So I did and I am so happy that I did. They took one look at my board and got on the phone with Lib. Lib said they had one more 162 left and would send it right out. I had my new La Nina in less than a week. I am really stoked to have my board back and I would recommend the La Nina to anyone looking for a fun, aggressive board. The guys at Grizzly are great too, stop in next time your heading to Stevens and support this local shop.

No comments: